Monday, May 19, 2008

Just another Monday

I had no idea it was supposed to get so hot out today - almost 95 was predicted. Not sure what it got to but it was hot! Counting down to bedtime so I can play some more, but here are my Riley cards. LOVE EM! I used my copics to color, and adding the beach and water really made a difference. I also added some diamond dust to the sand and water just to make that "shimmer." I also used the new SU glitter on the trees. I popped up Riley just to give him more prominence. And the paper - well, that's from some old stuff I bought a long time ago from Joanne's - I told you I'm trying to tear into my paper stash and just start using it! One of the verses is from Treehouse Stamps - the quite moments set. And the other was just a simple dollar one, I think! It's funny - you never have enough sayings - and I guess I wish Hanna stamps came out with some matching sayings for these stamps - the possibilities are endless!
Thanks for looking!
***Addendum - it was a record breaking 99 degrees today - and expected the rest of the week!

No comments: