Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A birthday oldie and my angels

Whew - where does the time go??? We took the kids to the Fort Worth Zoo on Friday - I can't remember what we did on Saturday and Sunday : )....and now it's already Tuesday and I realized I should blog.

This is a card I made for a challenge, but now I can't find the details (happening a lot lately, isn't it?!). Anyways, the set is from My Favorite Things... It's a fun image for all our gal friends out there!

Yesterday I took the kiddos to get their pictures taken - always a workout! But I thought I'd share the close ups of each of my monster angels!

Isaac (2 years)
Jacob (3 years)

Joseph (4 years)
Hannah (6 years)



















2 comments:

Paula said...

Beatiful Family Kim! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love the kids and your card!!!!!