Monday, June 8, 2009

Springtini Monday

Or for Texas, summer is to hit hard this week so Summertini Monday! I got this stamp, Springtini, from Stamping Bella using my bella bucks I had won. I just love it! Now if only I could have a nice DIRTY martini!!!! Swim lessons start today and so will the everyday adventures of life with four kids on summer break!
For the Bellarific Friday June 5 challenge, this is the card I made. I just love the way it turned out - very summer-y! I've hit sort of a rut in my creativity, but this card just worked for me. Enjoy - details will follow!
Details
Stamp: Springtini and sentiment (stamping bella)
Paper: MFT Summer Paper Pack, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet (Papertrey ink)
Accessories: Button (MFT Summer Buttons), Hemp Twine (SU), dimensionals, copics

No comments: