Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vote for me, and MFT challenge completed

OK - so first things first - I participated in a Ketto swap on Splitcoast. The cards have been posted on our blog host's blog - http://www.enchantedstamper.blogspot.com/. Go there now, and vote for my card - because remember, a girl can never have too many Kettos! My card is in group 2 under kjlowrey...of course, to be fair, I should say to vote for your favorite card...but I say vote for kjlowrey in your ear!

I finally got something new made! It was just in the nick of time for the MFTMFC3 challenge! The challenge was to make a tri-fold / gate fold card. I made the gate fold card - sorry the picture isn't the best but it was late and I had to get it in before the deadline. And I have to get this in the mail to my dad this morning!

Details
Stamp: MFT Let's Hear It For The Boys
Paper: Mellow Moss, Chatterbox Tie Plaid and Dark Tie Circles
Accessories: Copics, Silver Bella Bling, dimensionals


No comments: