Tuesday, June 23, 2009

YEAH!!!!

So first things first - thanks to anyone who voted for me the other day for the Ketto cards. I won!!! And will be receiving a new ketto image soon.

A second YEAH for making the cut to the final round for the Guest Designer call for Hanna Stamps - http://www.hannastamps.com/. If you visit regularly you'll know I use a lot of Hanna stamps - namely the adorable lovable Riley and Sophie moose. I'll be sent a not-yet-released image after July 5th, and get to make three projects to show off my creativity...the top six will be picked from that. I'm so excited. There are lots of talented ladies...I hope I have a style they like. I LOVE Hanna Stamps! and would love to be a guest designer for them. Wish me luck!

The card for today is from last week's TCPTues63 challenge. I had this "idea" for a card in my head ever since I received the new release a few weeks ago. It didn't come out exactly as I had pictured, but I love it nonetheless!

Details
Stamp: Happy Camper (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Whisper White, Black, Real Red, DP Basic Grey June Bug
Accessories: Copics, Prima flowers with pearl brad, ribbon, dimensionals




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good luck with the DT call out! I love the skunk card - my boys would love this!