Monday, June 1, 2009

Last week of school

This is the last week of school...I am a little worried about having all four kids home all day every day. But this weekend was hot here in Texas and I tried taking them all to the neighborhood pool by myself. It actually went quite well, and we've all gotten a lot of sun and the start to some nice summer tans! So maybe we'll just hang out at the pool most of the summer...
I'm going to try and get back on posting daily after last week's hit or miss. I haven't been doing nothing - I have been sewing more, and watching a few movies. I'm getting the card itch so I'm sure I'll go on a power creating kick soon. So in the meantime, I'll finish sharing the cards I've made these past couple weeks, and hopefully have some fun new stuff for you!
The card for today was for another Verve challenge. I can't find the write up on it but it was from April, if I remember correctly, and I think it was a sketch. Oops - just found it and it was for a color challenge - VSAPR4 to use soft blue, soft yellow, and soft brown. The sketch is an old MOJO Monday sketch - MOJO72. I used a couple of the cuttlebug embossing folders, along with scalloped circles, and scalloped edge punch. It is so pretty/delicate IRL.

Details
Stamps: Beautiful You, Petals & Stems (Verve Visual)
Paper: Sky Blue, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folders, Scalloped Circle, Straight Circle, Scalloped Edge Punch, Sky Blue Double Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: