Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can you believe that I can say that I'm "behind" in showing my cards? I was looking through my file and thought that I should catch up some, so I'll be posting two cards today!
The first card is from the TCP Tuesday challenge from this past week. Although the card sketch showed rounded corners, I decided against it only because it didn't flow with my card. And thanks to my friend Gretchen for helping me with the sentiment - I was stuck! Here's the sketch...
And my take on it...
Card Details
Stamp: Happy Camper
Paper: The Green Stack DCWV, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Kraft, Vanilla
Accessories: Buttons, Copics, Dimensionals
A new challenge comes out today so I'm excited to see what this week will bring (www.dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com)!
The second card for today is for the Bellarific Friday from last week. (www.stampingbella.com/blog). I just love the Kilowatt robot from Stamping Bella, and used this sketch as an opportunity to ink it up finally. I figured with two of my boys in school now, I'll be in need of plenty of birthday cards! Here's the sketch...
And my Bellarific Robot!

Card Details
Stamps: kiloWatt
Paper: Crushed Curry, Riding Hood Red, All About Boys Stack DCWV
Accessories: Nestabilities, Brocade Blue Ribbon, baubles, Copics, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Gretchen R. said...

Super Cute! Love it!!! I think I looked like this owl around 2 am on Sat....during our card making marathon.