Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Bellarific Friday

Just a quick note to make sure to stop by tomorrow as I'll be posting my second project for the Hanna Stamps! Guest Design Team contest! I love it, and hope you will too!

Today is Bellarific Friday for Stamping Bella. I made a card using this week's sketch, but scaled it down some. I am always "afraid" of square cards - more because it's a pain getting an envelope, and if you use a square envelope, the postage is more (why is that, anyways?!). I read some blog where they scale their square card down to what would fit in a regular envelope, and I ended up with a 4.25 x 4.25 card. The size is really cute, especially for some of the smaller images...definitely will be doing that again!

Here's the sketch...
And my card!

Details:
Stamp: Agnes Ketto, Sentiment (stamping bella)
Paper: Colorbok - for 1$ at Michael's!!!!
Accessories: Diamond Stickles, copics, dimensionals, button, ribbon

Make sure to check out Stamping Bella for all the great inspiration (www.stampingbella.com/blog). And check out my friend Gretchen's card - http://www.in2stamping.blogspot.com/. We're back to getting together, if only for a few weeks - but we're on a roll!

1 comment:

Holly Jones said...

so cute. Love the colors too.