Sunday, August 9, 2009

A MOJO Sunday Afternoon

I don't normally post on Sundays, but I needed to upload my card for last week's MOJO Monday sketch challenge. And it just sort of feels like a MOJO Sunday : )

Did you see all the Hanna entries from yesterday? There were some cute ones of little miss Sophie. I'm working on my "anything but a card" project for next Saturday...Hmmmmmmm....

Anyways, the card today turned out real elegant, I thought. Here's the sketch...
and the card, with the details to follow.
Have a great rest of the weekend!

Card Details
Stamps: Verve Becase of You, Miracles Blossom
Paper: Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Blue, Not Quite navy
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, SU Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Embossing folder, Circle Nestabilities, Liquid Pearls, White Baubles, Ribbon (SU), Dimensionals, Copics

1 comment:

SchuCo Designs said...

I love the color scheme of this card. Nice Job!