Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Little Witchy in August

OK...so this title can have many interpretations!!! I feel like I've been a little "witchy" lately - blame it on the Texas heat in August, being 9 months pregnant, whatever...but when you look at this adorable image from Stamping Bella - she looks sweet and adorable. Hmmm...not sure if THAT would describe me.
I'm somewhat in shock that I worked on a Halloween card at the beginning of August. A friend and I went to the LSS last Friday night and had fun looking at the stuff that was beginning to roll in from CHA. We both bought some Halloween paper, and had to play with it. (Check out her blog at www.in2stamping.blogspot.com.) And the stamp is one I fell in love with last year (of course, too close to Halloween to actually get inked)...and here is what I came up with!
Here's the sketch from Prairie Paper and Ink Sketches (http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com).
And my take on it!

Card Details
Stamp: Little Witchy (Stamping Bella), Sentiment from Haunty Halloween (SU)
Paper: Plum Crazy Glitz Design, Rich Razzleberry, Black, White
Accessories: Glitter Foam by Making Memories, Bat Punch, Copics, Dimensionals, Nestabilities

No comments: