Friday, August 28, 2009

A Riley Friday

I can't believe the week is over. I feel like I'm in a "hurry up and wait" mode for the baby. I really am excited about meeting this little guy. Part of me thinks he'll be coming sooner rather than later, and the other part knows that I don't go "on my own," so I will need to wait for September 9th to see him. And of course, there is that anxiety. I guess part of me has felt a little more unsupported for this baby, but to all those doubters...my large family is the best and they make me happy! So there! I said it! Regardless, I'm under two weeks until I get to see my new little guy!

And it's still HOT in Texas - granted I"m about 50 pounds overweight and have another person on me at all times, but still...bring on the Fall! So today's card is to hopefully bring on some fall like weather in Texas! This was for Hanna Stamps weekly challenge over on Splitcoast - which was to use dew drops (easy for me since I love them!)...It's a simple card, but I love it!

I'm hopefully going to a LSS tonight with my friend Gretchen...we've made it a Friday night tradition as of late since my husband's work schedule is unpredictable and they're open until midnight! I guess I should since it'll be a few weeks until we can return! I want to get one (or two) more of the new nestabilities...I know I shouldn't but as I always tell her, they really are a staple to our cardmaking ; )

Card Details
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Riley, Sentiment from The Angel Company
Paper: Reminisce Pumpkin Parade, Old Olive, Going Grey
Accessories: Punch (SU), Dew Drops, Dimensionals, Copics,
Challenge: HSC83, SC234

No comments: