Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm back!!!

What a whirlwind trip to Minnesota - but I'm glad to have gone home for my grandma's funeral. I was able to speak at the funeral, which was a nice way of saying "goodbye." Of course, I also made a visit to the quilt store there - and got lots of neat stuff!

I finished making an order for a friend who sells various baby/kid items. Check out her site - http://www.staymybaby.com/. Anyways, these first pictures are of the onesies I altered for her - they are adorable! I just finished 34 of them and they are cute!!!


And I also had an order for an adult apron that I finished last night. This material is some I got back in MN, and it's almost too pretty for an apron. The customer wanted wine and cream to match her kitchen. Not sure if this will work, but it is so beautiful IRL. I hope she likes it!

Tonight it's back to making some cards. I have thank yous to make, as well as a batch of Mother's Day cards, and expecting moms cards.

No comments: