Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm still here - lots to share!

So yes, I'm still here. It's been a hectic week! I've got lots to share, and I don't know where to start! First is a card I made for a dear friend of mine. Love the bright colors, and of course, this cow set from TAC is adorable. I've said it before but I am in love with these stamps - they're inexpensive and oh so cute!

Second is an idea I took from PaperCrafts for a shower I threw for a friend who adopted a little girl from China. The "baby" is 2, so I had each guest send a picture of themselves when they were two, as well as a current picture. I ended up getting about half of the attending guests, which made for adorable centerpieces. I used my Cricut and SU punch. I'm really finding many uses for my Cricut!!!



And I guess I'll hold off and show more later! Lots of cute cute stuff to show off! Have a happy Monday!

No comments: