Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Christmas Scrapbook To Share

I was looking through my well organized Creative Memories photo box and realized HOW FAR BEHIND I am in my scrapbooks. I don't even want to write it down here as that will scare me! Can I just say that I'm so happy with the new products CM keeps coming out with - they're really staying on top of the trends. And thank God for their power palette systems - I'm in love with them...and they're perfect for anyone - from the new scrapbooker, to those like me - those that have been doing it for years! Check them out if you haven't - http://www.creativememories.com/

Here's a smaller 8x8 Christmas scrapbook I made with one of those power palettes. I had the album done in just over an hour...and it's beautiful. I want to make one for all my friends for Christmas. The color is a lovely ice blue - perfect to have out on the coffee table for the holidays. These make great gifts for anyone! If you're interested, let me know! I've shown just a few of the pages...and no, these are not my ideas, but all part of the power palette "idea sheet." LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!






No comments: