Thursday, March 13, 2008

Funshop was FUN!!

A new favorite company - The Angel Company (http://www.theangelcompany.net/). I hosted a "funshop" on Tuesday night and we had so much fun! Thanks, Jeri - I know all us gals enjoyed the projects and fun we had! I of course ended up spending some money to get some much needed stamps (ha!) - and I'm thrilled to get my order (hopefully Monday or Tuesday next week!). I learned how to use chalks - as well as the score-pal...and bought both as half priced items. YEAH! I thought I'd post the projects we did.

The first is a card using the Versamagic inks and chalks. The chalks are shimmery so there is a hint of glitter on them. Beautiful! I even told myself I wasn't going to by another flower stamp ever, and I had to have this set after making this card. One is done in pink, the other in purple but the possibilities are endless.


The second project used the score-pal. It's a wallet photo book - it's hard to tell but there are a bunch of "pockets" that you can put smaller pictures/journaling and carry in your purse for a brag book - perfect little gift!


I'm using the jelly bean prayer stamp to make some Easter treats for Hannah's class tomorrow - and am toying with the idea of using the peek-a-boo treat holder tutorial on SCS to do a St. Patty's treat with those lovely green m&ms. Check back later to see if it works!

No comments: