Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ONE THOUSAND HITS!

WOW - just saw I hit the 1000 mark. It's only been 6 weeks or so - how exciting!

Thought I'd share a real cute Riley card - and for all my friends out there - this Guinness is for you! I think it's super cute - love the greens. I added lots of glitter to the shamrocks, and the guiness is made by coloring the glass in Chocolate Chip and lightly adding gold stickles. Love it! It was also my first time with the pin dot folder - it's a great dimension to cards.


My friend Gretchen came over tonight to work on cards - I played with the "A Good Egg" set and will post cards tomorrow from that. On the sewing things of life, I found some adorable material to make some child's aprons - I need one for a birthday party Saturday so I'll have new ones to share.

And a couple updates - if you've tried to link to my Creative Memories website - I'm sorry for the problems. I've fixed them, and hopefully you can get on now! And if you want any of the chenille potholders, I only have three sets left out of the 10 I made. I am partial but these are the best potholders ever!!!

No comments: