Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Well - it's St. Patrick's Day and I found a green shirt in the back of my closet - which means in my "skinny" clothes. I'm getting closer to being rid of my four pregnancies extra weight. I had a goal in my head as my birthday, which is this Friday - I probably won't make it but am only about 5 pounds shy of it. I do feel like I'm more fit than ever!

I thought I'd share a couple cards using the Embrace Life set from SU. At first I wasn't too drawn to this set, but I kept seeing examples of it out there in blog-land and decided I had to have it! I used the sky blue, black, and white combo - just because it was a color combo I've been wanting to try for awhile. These are absolutely beautiful IRL - love how simple but elegant they are! I also used my Cuttlebug to do some simple but elegant embossing in the background.


And I thought I'd share a picture of my third kiddo - Jacob. If he had green eyes, it would be that much more celebratory of St. Patty's Day - but I just love his big eyes and the song "when Irish eyes are smiling" came to my head after I took this one! Have a great day!

No comments: