Friday, March 7, 2008

A Good Egg?

I'm not quite sure I'm liking "A Good Egg" set from Stampin Up. I really struggled with this one - I guess my biggest complaint is that the plain egg is so much bigger than the chick in the egg that it's hard to use the two in combination. Here are two cards I made using this set - although I think I'm back to my TAC bunnies and Michaels $spot eggs!

Can you believe it snowed again yesterday? I was visiting a friend and the rain quickly turned to sleet, and then snow - with the snowflakes the size of cotton balls. Beautiful! We ended up with 4-6 inches and just north of us with a lot more! Although it was cold, I did let the kids go out and play in the snow! Hannah said "it NEVER snows in Texas," and Joseph thought it was Christmas time. I guess it's just a reminder to enjoy the little things!

No comments: