Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm back with lots to share!

I'm back amongst the living with so much to share!!! I had a Funshop last night with my "angel" from The Angel Company. It was so much fun - I finally learned how I can use my chalks. These are something I bought when I first started scrapbooking 10 years ago and have never used because I didn't know how to use them without them being messy! I'm so excited!!! I also played with the Score-Pal - LOVE IT! and am going to order that. I'll post what we made later today. We all had so much fun!

I also got my birthday order from Stampin Up - can't wait to play with all those fun things! And, I'm almost done with the 70 birth announcements I'm making for my friend - I just have to adhere the twin peas inside the pod!


But first, I'll share my kid aprons I finished up. The material is adorable. I have two of each pattern available so let me know if you're interested as they go fast!


I'll close for now with a picture of my "baby" - he's so darn sweet I thought I had to share this picture of him from yesterday. If I told him "I love you" he'd just giggle and flirt. Truly a blessing!

No comments: