Monday, April 13, 2009

All a girl needs is...

While at my friends house crafting this weekend, we watched the Sex in the City movie. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved it - couple parts made tears come to my eyes. But the truth is, I loved the chemistry between the friends. I haven't watched any of the regular episodes so I had no past to base it on. But it was evident in the movie - I believe that all a gal needs is some REALLY great girl friends to make it through life...even if there is a husband, kids, etc....you still need your gals!
Anyways, with that on my mind, I decided to share a card I made with the sketch challenge on Splitcoast last week...SC223. I just love this girlfriend "hugs" stamp from Elzybells. The stamp is small so this was a perfect sketch for it. And I'm trying something new and more professional on my blog - I'll list the "recipe" for the card at the end of the post. We'll see if I can do it! Anyways, love this card!!!! And remember those great gal friends that are always there for you!
Card Details:
Stamps: Elzybells Hugs and sentiment
Paper: Summer Picnic, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Old Olive 5/8 inch ribbon, copics, adhesive, dimensionals, Brilliance Graphite Black Ink

1 comment:

Gretchen R. said...

I love this card! It is so bright and cheery. You couldn't be more right about the importance of friends!