Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gotta love a bella!

I didn't think I loved the bella stamps (http://www.stampingbella.com/) as much as I did until I saw how many of these stamps I have. Wow - can you say glutton with bellas?! But who can resist - after all, we're all "bellas" in our own way. "Bella" reminds me of when I lived in Italy - you couldn't go anywhere without hearing "bella bella..." Aaaaaaa - I would go back to Italy in a heart beat.
Anyways, the card today uses the beautiful Butterflybella. I used the Bella sketch challenge - BSC74, along with the color challenge BCC74 (which as you can see is to use black as the main color). I love the elegance of black and white, and this bella has class! And see the fun polka dot brad in the middle of the bow?!! Thanks Gretchen for your help with this one!
Have a great day - I'm off to take kids to school and have a baby check up...we'll get to hear the heartbeat which is always fascinating!

1 comment:

Vickilyn said...

Love this card - I think I need Butterfly-a-bella! I also love the mismatched Ketto card you did above!!