Monday, April 20, 2009

MOJO and TCPTUES in one

I'm so glad it's Monday - and it's sunny and warm here. I'm the freak whose favorite day of the week is Monday. I just hope I get all accomplished that I am wanting to. Do you ever wish there was more time in the day??? There are so many cards I want to make, so many sewing projects, but sooooo little time (if I'm to be a good wife and mom :). Oh well - do what I can, right?!

Todays card is one I made combining last week's TCPTUES54 challenge (www.susiestampalot.blogspot.com) and a MOJO82 Monday sketch. I really liked how it turned out. The details are below...

Details
Stamps:
Havin' A Pow Wow (the cat's pajamas)
Paper: Western Sky DP, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon, Star Punch, Border punch, Button, Hemp Twine, Dimensionals, Copics

No comments: