Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Bunny Slipper Kind of Day

Today is supposed to be (hopefully) the last cold spell for the season - gotta love the weather in Texas...between the wind and the 50 degree changes in temperatures in a matter of hours! However, this morning is supposed to be the "stay in your warm fuzzy slippers" kind of day. Bonk - in the head - oops! I forgot - I have four kiddos to take care of! So although I'd like to "kick back and relax" - it's another Tuesday in my zoo!
I thought I had shared this card, but I hadn't - today is a perfect day for it before summer! This was for the My Favorite Things challenge - to use the Bunny Slippers set, along with two punches. I actually used four punches - the border punch, the two oval word punches, and the paisley punch (Creative Memories).
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!

No comments: