Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Summer fever???

Does anyone else have spring fever - or should I say SUMMER fever? My kiddos are bouncing off the walls - wrestling, being crazy, and just wild. It's wearing me out...and it's getting hot here in Texas so let's see how today goes! By the time evening comes around, I'm wiped of any creative energy!

Anyways...last night I got together with my friend Gretchen (by the way, check out her examples for her new design team...she's doing a wonderful job! www.in2stamping.blogspot.com). The other thing - she received her Whiff of Joy stamps in the mail the other day so I'm anxiously stalking my mailbox for mine...any day and maybe today!

The card for today is using the My Favorite Things Funky Flowers set. I love the set - however, I'm "arrangement" challenged - can't seem to stack them all without going insane. I'm not the happiest with this card, but it's still pretty and they all can't be my favorites, right? Here it is, with details to follow...


Details
Stamps: Funky Flowers from MFT
Ink: Brilliance Graphite black
Paper: OLD DP from my stash, Barely Banana
Accessories: Dimensionals, dew drops

1 comment:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hi kimberly! this is really cute! any time i see a card with the stamps my sister designed, i just HAVE to go look!! i'm still looking for the "arrangement" problem! haha. i don't see anything wrong with this!!