Saturday, March 15, 2008

Afternoon Tea

Last night after finishing the announcements, I wanted to play but didn't have any of the new stamps put together...however, I had gotten my Green Thumb set in from Papertrey and wanted to make something with the boots. I broke into my new paper from the SU! Mini - Afternoon Tea. I absolutely love it! I'll definitely be getting more of this! I went ahead and took my try at Beate's weekend sketch challenge (http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/) - sketch #39. Both cards are similar but slightly different. I really like the groovy guava with the afternoon tea - sky blue looks great too! And I used my new groovy guava double stitched ribbon - what's better than that! I'm going to play some more today. The oldest two kiddos are with dad at a St. Patty's Day parade in Dallas, the younger two and I went for walks with the dogs, and now I'm putting them down for naps!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards!
Hugs and smiles