Friday, March 14, 2008

St. Patty's Day and Easter Treats

At the last minute, I decided to get creative and make some special treats for my daughter's class. I bought the Jelly Bean prayer and found some jelly beans in boxes. I covered them with designer paper and put the prayer on the outside. Simple but cute!

The second project used Beate's tutorial on SCS from this week - the peek-a-boo treat holder (http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/). I started by casing her example but then remembered a bunch of Riley Moose St. Patty's Day images I had stamped, and those hard to find "green only" M&Ms. These are simply adorable - lots of happy smiles at school today! And what better way to honor St. Patrick's Day! To help make sense of the pictures, the top flips open and the window reveals the green M&Ms inside.
I'm finishing up my 70 birth announcements as I type, and it's on to play with all my new goodies! I may check out some of the other challenges from this week!

No comments: