Monday, March 3, 2008

Snow in Texas in March?

As I type this, I can hear the rain turning to a heavy sleet. I wonder if we are going to get the snow that is in the forecast. It's FREEZING!!!
I was happily surprised when my PaperTrey Ink (http://www.papertreyink.com/) order arrived this afternoon - I ordered on Friday and it's already here! WOW - great service. I ordered the Green Thumb stamp set - may just play tonight with that one! I also ordered the monkey set from CC Designs - way too cute! And I ordered a ton of stuff from the new mini from SU! So many stamps, so little time...

Anyways, I thought I'd share a couple creations I made last night using the Pun Fun set from SU! I just got the cuttlebug happy birthday folder (thanks gretchen!), and she gave me her layout as a suggestion for the hippo cards. I love the pixie pink/green galore combo. It's hard to see but the bow, balloon, and toenails all have glitter.

The second card using the rocket ship in that set. I had something in my head that never really materialized but in the end, I like how it turned out. Notice my odd "matting" of the rocket - it just wasn't looking right and that's what ended up working for my mind! Great for all the boys in my life. HA!

I hope to play some more tonight. I've had a headache for two days now - don't know if it's an impending illness, stress, eyes needing to be checked, or what. So I'll try to talk myself onto the treadmill first - who knows!


No comments: