Monday, March 24, 2008

Monkeys and Monday!

I have stamp club tonight - and I have someone to watch the kids so I get to go! I haven't been for a few months so it should be fun! Who knows what I'll get - there are a few things in my mind but once I see the projects, I always seem to change it!

I have some beautiful quilting projets that I'm almost finished up with - so I'll post those in a couple days. I can't wait! In the meantime - here are a couple cards I made using the Monkey set from CC Designs. The monkeys are some of the cutest I've seen. I really would like to find some banana paper for these. I have banana material - so there has to be paper out there somewhere! Let me know if you know where! On the second card I used my Cuttlebug and love the way that worked with the stamps.


Also, I was pleasantly surprised from my in-laws with a Canon Digital XT camera - I've wanted one since they came out. The camera I had is a great camera, but I'm excited to get this SLR camera. We'll see if my pictures/photography will get any better. I'd like to take a photography course to learn more about my camera - my FIL is doing just that and I think he's really become more of a "professional." I'll check into it - maybe the community college has something for me!


No comments: