Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wonderful Bunnies from TAC

So I just happened across a company - The Angel Company - and was wondering about their stamps. I found an "angel" near me and she delivered a catalog. Boy was my list long! I decided to host a "funshop" and in the meantime, I ordered a couple Easter sets just to see if I liked them. After vowing I wasn't making Easter cards - now I can't help myself. I love this set!

The first card I cut apart the trio of bunnies, did the four squares layout. Thanks for the ideas/brainstorms from my friend Gretchen (http://www.in2stamping.blogspot.com/ check out the gift she made me - love it and THANK YOU!) . We found some paper in her stash from daisy ds - chasing butterflies. Love this paper! I also stole some of her dew drops to try out and just gotta say - LOVE EM!


The next card I went for a window appearance - it's hard to tell, but the window frame around the bunnies is popped up as if the bunnies are looking inside a home. I used the gathered ribbon, and used a brad to get it to stay without tying a knot. And how cute is that saying?


The third card is one I had in my head - simple, and non traditional with non traditional Easter colors. I ended up throwing a few prima flowers on it as well. I loved how it turned out - so sweet.


I think I'm going to just play tonight - I feel like I need to just have that me time right now! Thanks for looking!

No comments: