Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another First

Today is my third child, Jacob's, first day of preschool. I've always worried more about him, due to some issues we had with him as a baby...and I know how good preschool will be for him, but I'll be nervous these first few days. I worry about his going potty in the big boy potty, if they'll help him, etc. I know he'll be fine...and he'll grow so much this year! Agghh - the joys of having little ones and all their 'firsts.'

Today is another TCP Tuesday for The Cat's Pajamas. The card I'm sharing today is the card I made for last week's TCP Challenge - to use "back to school" colors (imagining the awesome boxes of new color crayons : ). Here's the card, with the details to follow. Thanks for looking!



Card Details
Stamp: Fun in the Sun
Paper: Lime Rickey (Basic Grey), White, Black
Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals, used SC242


No comments: