Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Friday of Summer

My first and 5K kiddo start school on Wednesday so this is officially the last Friday of Summer. As much as I hate to admit it, it's time for them to get back to school. I love spending time with them, but after three months, there seems to be a limited amount of stimulation I can give, and the fighting is increasing daily : )
That being said, tomorrow is also the final submission for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer team - I finished up my project last night, and will shop for the "fillers" today. I'm very happy with the result - and may modify it and make some teacher gifts for Meet The Teacher Day on Monday! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see!!!!
In the meantime, I thought I'd show a couple cards that I made but that didn't make the cut for submission - the only reason is that I made more cards than I needed. These are just as cute, and hopefully you'll want to go grab you a Bathtub Riley from Hanna Stamps (www.hannastamps.com).
Don't forget, Verve has a HUGE release tonight, and Paptertrey releases tomorrow...
See you in the morning!

No comments: