Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Sugar Nellie Favorite

Tonight is a big release night for MFT and Taylored Expressions - the sneaks I've seen have some CUTE stamps coming out! And did you see Hanna Stamps' release on Monday?! Gotta have the school girl Sophie...

Today will be another HOT one in Texas - this 103+ heat is making me grumpy. The only cool place is in the pool - but we have fun there so I shouldn't complain! I'm off to another OB appointment this afternoon - and should get an inducement date!!!

The card I'm sharing today is just one that I LOVE. When I sat down to start coloring this image with my friend, I told her "this one is going to be tough one to color/pick paper for. But her creative visions helped out once again. Don't you love how it came out?! It's very "classic" -

Here's the card, details to follow.

Details
Stamp Sugar Nellie, Sentiment Verve Petals & Stems
Paper: PTI White, Basic Grey (SU), Riding Hood Red (SU), October Afternoon - Tea Towel, Sunday Dishes
Accessories: Lasting Impressions buttons, copics, dimensionals
used an old Bellarific Friday Sketch

1 comment:

Paula said...

It's just beautiful Kim! I love the colors you chose to use!