Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hanna Stamps Guest Desinger Contest Project #2

Today is the day to post my second project for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer contest. I've made half a dozen cards and it's hard to settle on which ones to showcase! The one I am showing today is one that I decided to do after looking at the many others...and just wanted a different "feel" to it. Here's the card...





I'll give a couple angles only to get a better "look/see" at the colors. First off, the paper I used is from Cosmo Cricket - Everafter. As the name implies, it's a very elegant paper. I paired it with Basic Grey and Tangerine Tango. I love the orangish red and blue color scheme - just gives it some warmth and elegance. I also - for the first time EVER - sewed on the card for a different bordering effect. And the pearl baubles for the bubbles, really tie it all together.



So what do you think? At some point, I'll share the other Sophie Bathtub cards! And did you see Hanna Stamps release from Monday? Check it out at http://www.hannastamps.com/ - I already have a cart full! And to see the other entries for the contest, check out the forum on splitcoast...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451126&page=2


Thanks for looking and for the good luck wishes!


Card details
Stamp: Bathtub Sophie, Things Riley Would Say
Paper: Basic Grey (SU), Tangerine Tango (SU), White (PTI), Cosmo Cricket Everafter
Accessories: Sewing machine!!!, Pearl Baubles, HL pearl, diamond stickles, Nestabilities, SU Ribbon, SU Punches, Lasting Impressions Buttons, Dimensionals, Copics


2 comments:

Mary Giles said...

I love, love, love the papers you chose! This card is just sooo pretty!

Sandra MacLean said...

Ooo! Love the paper and pearls Kim!! Good luck!