Friday, August 14, 2009

Final Project - Wish Me Luck!!!!

Today is the big day - the final submission for the Guest Design Team for Hanna Stamps! I'm excited to see what everyone else came up with for their "anything but a card" 3D project using Bathtub Riley. There is some controversy over if this Riley is a Riley or a Sophie. For my project, I'm going with Sophie, since it is definitely girly!

A Bath Caddy, Door Hanger, and Gift Card Holder
I found it hard to get the full idea of my project with pictures, so pardon my long line of photos I'm about to show you. I made a Bath Caddy - with the instructions I found from a fellow blogger (http://myideaofrecess.blogspot.com/2009/05/ketto-caddy.html). (I may even do something like this as back-to-school teacher gifts for the kiddos!) This came together easily, and I was impressed with how strong and stable it is! I filled the caddy with bath products - bubble bath, body wash, lotion, and a special wash towel.

I also made a Door Hanger - altered a wooden door hanger from Hobby Lobby with matching papers! And finally a gift card holder card, in case this set was for someone extra special and you wanted to add a gift card!



Close up of door hanger, although all the Sophie/Riley images are colored similar.


I hope everyone likes my submission. Be sure to check out the other entries as well over on the Splitcoast Forum (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451126&page=4). My own Hannah already laid claim to the door hanger, saying she needs a break "from all these boys." You and I both, honey! Have a great weekend, and what fun it has been making my projects for Hanna Stamps!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

My Hannah loves my stuff too and often claims project for her own :) lol. What BEAUTIFUL projects you have made! I love the elegant papers and "Sophie" is Beautiful!
Good luck~!!! :o)

Sandra MacLean said...

Wow Kim!! This is amazing!! Looove that basket idea! Just fabulous! Good luck!!

Vicki G said...

This is just adorable!