Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Monday to everyone! I'm trying to get back to my school routine and boy it seems early. My friend Gretchen and I have been getting together a lot before the baby comes - and we're getting a lot done!!! And I think we're getting good! Be sure to check her out at www.in2stamping.blogspot.com
Anyways, I thought I'd share a card I made a couple weeks ago...who can go wrong with a Bittybloom from Stamping Bella! And for me, it's my favorite "happy" colors!
Card Details
Stamp: Queen Anne Bittybloom (Stamping Bella), sentiment Verve
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: White (PTI), Rich Razzleberry, Yo-Yo Yellow, DP Berry Sweet K&Co
Accessories: Nestabilities, copics, Dimensionals, lasting Impressions buttons
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out TCP Tuesday tomorrow!

No comments: