Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So the first day of preschool went very well - I have a HAPPY three year old, and I'm a proud "momma." It was sweet watching him with his bag that weighed more than him : ) And I'm beginning to feel the 'finality' of this pregnancy - the doctor said I was 2 cm dilated - which doesn't mean anything...but today I better get the clothes down and get that all ready! You just never know! And I need to really come up with some names. My husband and I disagree on names, and we've pretty much run out of boy names.

Anyways, the card I'm sharing today, although not made as a baby card, reminds me of all things sweet! I just love this set from My Favorite Things, and they are so fun to color! ADORABLE!!!

Card Details
Stamp: Cuddle Bunnies
Splitcoast Challenges: MFTMFC11, MFTSC93
Paper: White, Sweet Slumber Specialty (SU)
Accessories: Blue Bayou Ribbon, Hemp Twine, button, liquid applique, spica glitter pen, dimensionals, copics

Thanks for looking!

No comments: