Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A BEEday Tuesday

My daughter's nickname is "Bee." Really, it came the day she was born - we named her Hannah Bernadette, and in the NICU, my dad started calling her Hannah B. It has stuck...her first Halloween she was a bee - and any time I see something with a bee, I think of her. SOOOOO - when I saw this BEEday Huggabugg, I had to get it for her, if for no other reason ; )

I used the Bella Sketch Challenge BSC75 and just love how it all turned out. I am impressed with my coloring as well - glad to have some of it pop and other parts match.

Card Details
Stamp: BEEday HUGGABUGG from Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Animdal Crackers DCWV, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Copics, Adhesive

2 comments:

Gretchen R. said...

You did such a great job on this card! The coloring is gorgeous!

Harold F said...

Interesting read