Friday, April 10, 2009

Mismatched Ketto

I feel mismatched lately - just sort of crazed and absent minded. I didn't have that "forgetfullness" that is attributed to pregnancy with the first four babies, but this one seems to have taken my mind. And if you know me, you know that THAT drives me crazy! AGGHHH!!!!

Today's card is bright and cheery! Using a new line of stamps from none other than Stamping Bella, this is Mismatched Ketto. I didn't know if I loved these as much at first glance, but of course, I ordered some and have fallen head over heels! They are fun!!!

This is from last Friday's Bellarific Inspiration challenge...I can't seem to find where and how to post this to that, but the inspiration was a bag of buttons that were bright pink, orange, yellow, green...
Thanks for looking - and I hope your day is better "matched" than mine have been!

3 comments:

Gretchen R. said...

Thanks for this bright and cheery card! It is fantastic...I am feeling a little mis-matched too!

Rachel said...

Beautiful card. I love the bright colors. Can totally relate to the "mismatch" feeling...maybe it's the weather.

Jean said...

Cute card! I don't feel mismatched but then I haven't been crafting yet today and how do you find the time with all the kids? You rock!