Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter week begins...

I can't believe that it is already April. This is Easter week so it's a busy one - and this weekend is not only Easter, but my third child's birthday - he'll be 3 years old!!! What a sweet little guy!
Here's a card I made using my new Verve stamps (from the set Beautiful You). I am going to try and do all the challenges this month for Verve! Here's for VLVAPR01 - and the twist was to only use a sentiment with the sketch they had given. The colors are real rich blues/purples/browns...but I absolutely love it! The papers are from the Latte Matstack from DCWV. And the ribbon is some my good friend Gretchen picked up for me for my birthday so I have no idea where she got it!
I do have another card using this challenge but will save it for later in the week if I don't get as much done as planned : ) Thanks for looking and HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: