Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Monday and a Ketto

It's been a busy weekend, and like I've said before - I love Mondays! Hopefully it will be an uneventful week - since "eventful" weeks with four kids can be scarey : )
Today's card is to help start out the week, and to give a MWAH! out to all my blog visitors. I have seen my numbers jump, and it always make me feel good to know that others are looking at my creations. It's fun to share! The card is for last week's Bellarific challenge which was to use pink and brown. And I'm so lovin' the Kettos from Stamping Bella. I just got a few more to play with! More details at the end!


Details
Stamps:
Phoebe Ketto, sentiment from Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Paper: Madison Avenue Metropolitan Collection
also used an old MOJO Monday sketch - MOJO74

No comments: