Thursday, April 30, 2009

Whiff of Joy

First off, I'd like to give myself a pat on the back - I've been blogging every week day since March 1st...I thought it had only been about three weeks, but nope - this is week number 8! It hasn't been difficult as I have been having fun creating and sharing. I hope ya'll like to see what I'm up to. Do you think the amounth of posts has any correlation to the sanity needed after the kids? Hmmm...
I have tons to share yet, but I just couldn't wait any longer on these Whiff of Joy cards. The images are absolutely beautiful!!! I have a ton of them now (and even more if I dig into my friend's stash), and I can't wait to play more. The artists for Sugar Nellie are brilliant! Don't you think? If you want to see all the fabulous stamps, you'll have to order internationally, at www.funkykits.co.uk. They ship fast!
I used the same sketch for both these cards - from www.prairiepaperandink.typepad.com I think her sketches come out on Fridays so check it out! Here's the sketch -
And here are TWO cards using that sketch. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: