Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Clever Title for Today

One of the hardest thing with this blogging is coming up with a clever title each day. Today I have nothin' for ya! I've been creating like mad so maybe my creativity has been exhausted on my cards instead. That's not necessarily a bad thing : )
Today's card is using Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge from this weekend (www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com). The sketch was just what you see, with sort of an "anything goes" twist. I wanted to show off some paper, so this sketch works perfectly for that. Here's the sketch....
And my take on it, with all the details at the end...
Details
Stamp: Everday Blessings by Papertrey
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Paper: Wild Raspberry by K&Co, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky
Accessories: Red Ribbon, Dimensionals, Eyelet Scallop Punch (SU)

No comments: