Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Tuesday

I figured since the TCPTUES challenge comes out today (that's the challenge for Cat's Pajamas), I'd share a card from an old challenge - this card combines both TCPTUES53 with SC219. TCP's cat is growing on me, so you may see more of her! The colors are bright, but that was the challenge!
Tuesday also means the night that my friend comes over and we try to create a couple cards together (www.in2stamping.blogspot.com). We didn't get together this past weekend due to Jacob's birthday party, so it should be fun, if all goes according to plan! It's a busy day here with a Daisy's meeting after school, then dance, and trying to get them all down for bed. Tuesday is my "crazy" afternoon - although all times are crazy!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Gretchen R. said...

Awesome card! Can't wait to hang out tonight!