Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun is Good

I'm thinking that a lot of times we forget this Dr. Suess saying that Fun Is Good. I watch my kids and see how much fun they have with the simple things...and I realize that I need to slow down and count my blessings, and enjoy each and every moment with them.

The card today is a little "old" but the bright cheery colors made it a fun one to show today since it's been almost summer-like here in Texas...yesterday I was down right HOT! I used this set from Verve, along with one of their challenges this month - VLVAPR01 (www.vervestamps.com). The paper is from the animal crackers DCWV paper pad. Isn't this just a fun reminder to us to have some fun!

Thanks for looking - and try not to take life so seriously and enjoy yourself today!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Kimberly, this card made me smile - great use of bright colors to go with that cheery sentiment! :)