Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hey There Cupcake, Two Scoops, and Valentines

Last night I started playing with the Hey There Cupcake from Eclectic Paperie, and was having so much fun (along with my Basic Grey Two Scoops paper). I wish they had a saying that said "happy cupcake day" but instead I colored parts of words to get what I wanted! Love it! Love this set - and I almost forgot that Valentines is this week and I have a ton of stuff to make. So, I put my new set away for the time being, and came up with my Valentine card to send out to family/friends. It's similar to the one we made in hostess club, but I didn't want to use the elephant - it looks cute! I have a picture of all four kiddos to go inside! This year I'm only sending about 16 out - not doing my crazy horribly expensive and labor intensive Valentine I did last year. I'll go ahead and post that one as well - it's the one with all the hearts and ribbon and dimension - it was nuts to make!



(this is the crazy one I made last year!)
Have a great night and maybe we can surpass 500 hits tonight! thanks for looking!

No comments: