Saturday, February 16, 2008

Rainy days and Saturdays...

I was so excited last night that I almost posted again. But I've made you wait until now. I made five cards last night - after running three miles! And I didn't 'case' the cards - I just played and this is what I came up with.

Can I just say that I LOVE Riley the Moose? It seems this stamp is better to use blender pens to color, in order not to lose the details. I used liquid applique for the hot cocoa (cute, cute!), and a glittery red cherry on the cupcake. Love love love it!








This is one that we did in hostess club for a Christmas card, but I tweaked it for birthdays. I think it's very masculine (for my FIL's birthday today!).











This one is simple but elegant - using some DP from Hobby Lobby (the Frisco store just opened - LOVE IT!). I also bought the circle die for my cuttlebug and thought I'd use that. I sponged around the ivory circle to make it a little more muted. This one is for my MIL!













I bought these two stamps at HL too - just for a different twist on my stamp collection. They turned out adorable, and they weren't difficult to color at all!

I'm hoping to get more done tonight. I was just so excited to get these done that I had to share!

No comments: