Monday, May 18, 2009

Another MOJO Monday

Another week is here! Today is Joseph's last day of preschool - it's a beach/family picnic day. I can't believe summer is almost here. The weekend went fast...I didn't get to do the garage sale, despite having a room full of items to sell, due to the rain. However, Sunday was absolutely GORGEOUS and Isaac's birthday party (my youngest) was fun. 20 kids, but they all played so well together!
Today's card is an older one that I made for a MOJO Monday sketch. I also used the Bella Color Challenge (BCC77)to use blue. And who can go wrong with Margarita Ketto? I just love this color of blues. It's been one of those days that I can't find my write ups so I don't have any of my usual details for you. But here's the sketch....
And my card...
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Monday!

No comments: