Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rain Rain, Go Away

It's raining this morning in Texas, and is supposed to pretty much for the next few days. Really, I wouldn't care but our neighborhood is having a garage sale on Saturday, and I'd really like to get rid of stuff and make a little bit of money as well. I'm nesting so everything is in danger of being sold...but today I'm not sure if I should continue pulling stuff if it's going to rain on Saturday. Hmmmm....
The card today is the thank you/end of year cards I made for Hanna's teachers using MOJO sketch 85. I love this paper pack from DCWV, along with the MFT stamp I bought from the bubble bin a couple weeks ago.
Here's the sketch...
And my card....
And the details are at the end. As I sit here and write this up for the morning, I'm drinking my coffee and hearing crying after screaming after tattling...I think today is going to be a LOOOONNNGGG day.
Details
Stamp:Back To School (MFT)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Grade School Pack (DCWV), Bashful Blue, Summer Sun
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, copics, scallop border punch

No comments: