Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Charlotte Ketto

Why is it the Charlotte Ketto reminds me of Sex and the City??? I never watched the series, but saw the movie and have fallen in love. I think I mentioned in a previous post about how I liked this movie - but I like the whole chemistry of the girl friends in it. I've started watching the series (love it!)...it's just always nice to have those girlfriends that have your back and you can talk to. Here's to my awesome girl friends!!!
This card was for the first Bella Twisted Challenge on Splitcoast (BTC1). I used Charlotte Ketto, and some new AWESOME Basic Grey Paper! Enjoy!

Details
Stamp: Charlotte Ketto, Sentiment Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Urban Prairie Basic Grey, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Copics, Jewels ($ bin from M's)

No comments: