Monday, May 4, 2009

Ketto Crazy

Whew - am I glad it's Monday. However, I may have to take the two youngest to a Mother's Day celebration at the school...which makes it stressful. I just waver on getting help - I hate to ask for help, but at the same time, wish I had it. I guess that's my own fault! It was a busy crazy weekend - two back to back birthday parties on Sunday - Gattitown and WOGA gymnastics. I could've used a drink after that :)
Anyways, I thought I'd show yet another Ketto card. This one was for a challenge to use coral, green, black and a neutral (I chose white). I've been going Stamping Bella crazy lately (ok, so I've gone anything stamping related crazy!) - and ended up being a winner of 20$ from Stamping Bella for all the cards I made. SO...in honor of yet more stamping supplies, here's my Agnes Ketto. I also signed up for a swap and I think this is the card I'm making! Here's the card, with the details to follow. Happy Monday!
Details
Stamp: Agnes Ketto Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Bali Breeze DP, Cameo coral, Black, White
Accessories: Copics, brads, nestabilities, dimensionals

No comments: